Instead of a Snow Make-Up Day, this coming Friday, April 2nd will be a school-wide celebration Spring Field Day! P-12 students will enjoy outdoor game booths hosted by High School students and teachers.**GROUP A STUDENTS** don't forget to hand in your field trip permission slip by Tuesday, March 30th!
***SPRING FIELD DAY***
Its purpose is:
- To promote school spirit UP and DOWN the entire school!
- To foster school community and Tiger PRIDE!
- To HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
We want EVERY Tiger to participate from the longest-tenured teacher to the smallest pre-schooler! We envision the high school soccer filled with ROARS and LAUGHTER!
Here's the scoop:
WHEN: Friday, April 2nd from 1:30-3:00 PM
WHERE: High School Soccer Field
WHO: All Tigers! All Staff! All Students!
WHAT: Play Games together.
Things to Note (See attachment for details):
- Elementary classes are paired with secondary classes. Secondary students will buddy up with the younger kids.
- Elementary staff (teachers & paras) are teamed with class advisors to supervise the fun.
- Group A students will be bussed in to join the fun.
- There are 7 game stations manned by staff who will run the games.
- Elementary teachers walk your classes down to the field at 1:30. Meet up with your assigned secondary class at your assigned station.
- Secondary teachers have your 5th-period students leave their stuff in your class and dismiss them at 1:30 to join their class.
- The secondary class schedule will start with 6th period and rotate as follows: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 1st.
At the end of the games, we will announce the secondary Spirit Stick Winner for the class competitions and provide a treat for ALL! Everyone will then be dismissed to the buses and Spring Break!
Any questions? See Mr. Young or Mrs. Hedman!