We have been asked to host one of the walk-in vaccine clinics that the Walla Walla County Department of Community Health is rolling out to rural communities over the next few weeks. If you are 16 or older and would like to receive the Covid-19 vaccination, please visit the Prescott School District campus on May 12th & June 2nd [8:30AM-11:00AM].
Please keep in mind the following:
- The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine requires two shots, therefore you will need to attend both clinics.
- If preferred, a limited number of Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccines will also be available.
- If you are 16 or 17 years old, you will need written parental consent (alternatively, you can bring a parent or guardian with you). You can download and print the consent form here: https://tinyurl.com/unzyztb6
- All members of our community are welcome to attend, as long as you are 16 or older (adult members of the community are welcome to attend).
- This is a **walk-in** clinic (no reservation necessary)
Questions? Please feel free to call the school at (509) 849-2217), or the Walla Walla County Department of Community Health directly at (509) 524-2647.